- Front of the House
- New Orleans, LA, USA
- $6 Hourly + tips
- Full Time
401k, vacation, employee meals, parking discounts, restaurant discounts,
We are currently seeking a knowledgeable and friendly individual for a bartender position. Qualified applicants must have experience in a high-volume, upscale setting. Local references are preferred. Bartenders work a varied schedule, that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
Muriel's offers flexible scheduling, employee meals, 401K, and paid vacations. We offer a professional environment with excellent opportunities for advancement.
1. Provide outstanding service to all guests in the restaurant by making menu recommendations, ensuring timely delivery of requested items and consistently speaking with guests to ensure complete satisfaction.
2. Exhibit hospitality in all dealings with guests.
3. Drive check averages by selling specials, add-ons and beverages.
4. Maintain cleanliness of the bar and all storage areas.
5. Proper cash handling and beverage inventory control.
6. Perform all tasks in accordance with Muriel's Jackson Square guidelines.